The European Science Engagement Conference will go online this year!
Due to Covid19 we will postpone the planned meeting in Cork and hold a digital meeting instead!
Welcome to the Digital Edition of #EUSEA2020
29-30 October 2020, with an Online Pre-Conference on 28 October
See you all Online!
Find more information here: https://eusea.info/eusea-annual-conference/programme/.
News & Stories
Check our latest news!
About the European Science
Founded in 2001 in Vienna, Austria, the European Science Engagement Association, EUSEA, has evolved from a meeting-place for science festival organisers to a collaborative international community for public engagement practitioners. Today, Eusea encourages and supports innovative formats of science-society dialogues across Europe – ranging from Researchers’ Nights to Science Parliaments, from Science Cafés to Maker Faires, from public debates to local strategies uniting scientists with policy makers.
Become a Member and join us!
EUSEA welcomes new members from all fields of public engagement across Europe!
Your benefits of a EUSEA membership:
- A strong and reliable network of Public Engagement Professionals across Europe
- Impulses for the development of your own public engagement strategies from the “EUSEA Family”
- Invitations to the European Science Engagement Conference, including calls for active participation
- Reduced participation fee at the European Science Engagement Conference
- Presentation of your projects at the European Science Engagement Platform
Invitations to join consortia in EU-funded projects
- Invitations to actively participate in Science Festivals e.g. in China or Russia
A living network of excellence in European Science Communication.