Registration for the
Digital Version of #EUSEA2020
Registration for the Digital Version of #EUSEA2020 will open in August 2020.
You will be able to register via this site, links will be provided in August 2020.
Even though the conference is online, we still have some costs for the administration and organisation. We have there decided to charge a reduced conference fee for all participants, covering all 3 days:
- EUSEA Conference Fee for Non-Members: 150 €
- EUSEA Conference Fee for Members: 100 €
- Students: 50€
Isn’t this a good moment for becoming a EUSEA Member, if you still aren’t? We are happy to welcome you to the EUSEA family! Application is easy via our website: Check in here!
Bear in mind that in order to keep our fees low for all participants, all contributors and speakers will need to pay their fees. Thank you for your understanding!
Make sure to arrive a day early to enjoy a very special Pre-Conference Program plus the Irish FameLab Finals and excursion to Blackrock Castle Observatory on 15 April!
Since the venue of #EUSEA2020 will be the renowned Cork Music School we chose a conference-topic related to this very special location:
Conducting Public Engagement in Times of Dissonances.
These questions will guide our discussions:
- What does it mean to be a good conductor working with an increasing variety of players?
- How can we make the “sounds of science” be heard in a cacophony of different noises?
- Should we strive for harmony? Or seek and enjoy dissonances as those musical elements who make a piece interesting?
- How do we compose good science communication? And who are our listeners?
3 organisers have worked together to prepare an exciting program: The Cork Institute of Technology, Blackrock Castle Observatory and EUSEA.
We would like to thank all our partners who support the EUSEA Conference 2020: